Monday, April 10, 2017

A poet's memoir.

love. today. quiet. you and I .
love is quiet
peace
love is a spider dangling
on its web
echoing the Deerfield beach wind

the spider at my feet
on my queen sleigh bed

the spider a symbol
the butterfly

together in the ego's web
deceit, illusions, fear, lies


why would the spider drink the beautiful butterfly dry?
that was once her friend?
that is her nature
her nature.

no judgments. just be.

forgive. forgive. forgive.

everyday you are new. every second.

the light spheres and the spiders says it's so. so.

S+S
S+S
S+S

the butterfly will emerge once more
the new chrysalis here already

drink me slowly
caress me
let me stay here
in your presence
in this plane of existence

*drink from you

do everything in stillness
peace

everything, everything, everything
is here.

you and I. you and I. you and I.

in three steps.
three steps.
1.2.3.
1.2.3.
1,2,3