Monday, April 24, 2017

time stopped

time stopped

cold water splashing
sealing my pores

time stopped

exhausted
depleted
confused

time stopped

wanting to see you
wanting to talk poetry
poetry
photography
travel

passion.
hours upon hours

cold water splashing

then it stopped

all of it

suddenly

surrendered

then it stopped
stopped

texts, calls, messages

the surrender.

the surrender.

all or nothing
all or nothing

layers upon layers.
confusion, emotions, forever
passion, fever, fire.

all or nothing

the world moved
it shifted

the world moved.  I moved along with it.

you force me in a corner
suffocate me

want me to choose

force me in a corner
try to suffocate me
with a clear cold shiny glass

with a lace pattern
1,2,3
1,2,3, 4

with the illusion
the illusion of the ocean
in a figure eight

I am free
free like the Santa Ana breeze

winds

untameable
I declare

suffocate me
suffocate me
reciting poetry with burning

with longing

with fire
upon your penchant bones
with fire
burning your dark eyes

the west winds of my birth place
call to me.
call to me.
California.

California.
the velvet of your skin.
lips.
california.